Saturday, March 17, 2012

       Pernahkah Anda bingung ketika orang dalam chatt atau forum menggunan kode-kode atau singkatan-singkatan yang belum anda tahu? Sedikit berbagi info, kali ini saya ingin membagikan daftar singkatan atau istilah-istilah dalam forum atau chatt secara umumnya. Langsung saja,

A
ADN : Any day now
AFAIK : as far as I know
AFK : away from keyboard
ARE : Acronym-rich environment
ASAP : as soon as possible
A/S/L : age / sex / location

B
B4N : Bye for now
BAK : Back at the keyboard
BBIAB : Be back in a bit
BBL : Be back later
BBS : be back soon
BEG : Big evil grin
BFD : Big f***ing deal
BFN : Bye for now
BG : Big grin
BIOYIOP : Blow it out your I/O port
BL : Belly laughing
BOTEC : Back-of-the- envelope calculation
BRB : Be right back
BTA : But then again?
BTW : By the way
BUMP : Used on forums to bring a topic back to the top
BWL : Burst With Laughter
BWTHDIK : But what the heck do I know??

C
CU : See you
CUL : See you later
CUL8ER : See you later
CYA : Cover your ass
CYO : See you online

D
DBA : Doing business as
DFLA : Disenhanced four-letter acronym (that is, a TLA)
DL : Dead link
DIKU : Do I know you?
DITYID : Did I tell you I?m distressed?
DQMOT : Don?t quote me on this

E
EG : Evil grin
EMFBI : Excuse me for butting in
EOM : End of message
EOT : End of thread (meaning: end of discussion)
ETLA : Extended three-letter acronym (that is, an FLA)

F
F2F : Face to face
FAQ : Frequently-ask question(s)
FFS : for f***'s sake
FISH : First in, still here
FLA : Four-letter acronym
FMTYEWTK : Far more than you ever wanted to know
FOMCL : Falling off my chair laughing
FUBAR : F***ed up beyond all repair or recognition
FU : f*** you
FUD : Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt
FWIW : For what it?s worth
FYI : For your information

G
G : Grin
G2G : Got to go
GA ; Go ahead
GAL : Get a life
GD&R : Grinning, ducking, and running
GIWIST : Gee, I wish I?d said that
GMTA : Great minds think alike
GOL :Giggling out loud
[b]GTRM : Going to read mail
GTFO : get the f*** out
GTG : got to go

H
HB : hurry back
H/O : hold on
HTH : Hope this helps

I
IAC : In any case
IANAL : I am not a lawyer (but)
IC : I see
IDK : I don?t know
IHA :I hate acronyms
IIRC : If I recall/remember/ recollect correctly
ILU or ILY : I love you
IM : Immediate/Instant message
IMHO : In my humble opinion
IMing : Chatting with someone online usually while doing other things such as playing trivia or other interactive game
IMNSHO : In my not so humble opinion
IMO : In my opinion
IOW : In other words
IPN : I?m posting naked
IRL : In real life
[B:]IYSWIM : If you see what I mean

J
JBOD : Just a bunch of disks (like redundant array of independent disks, etc.)
JIC : Just in case
JK : Just kidding
J/K : just kidding

K
KOTC : Kiss on the cheek
KWIM? : Know what I mean?

L
L8R : Later
LD : Later, dude
LDR : Long-distance relationship
LMAO : laugh my ass off
LLTA : Lots and lots of thunderous applause
LMAO : Laugh(ing) My Ass Off
LMFAO : laugh my f***ing ass off
LMLYG : Let Me Let You Go
LOL : Laugh(ing) Out Loud
LRF : Little Rubber Feet (the little pads on the bottom of displays and other equipment)
LTM : Laugh to myself
LTR : Long-term relationship
LULAB : Love you like a brother
LULAS : Love you like a sister

M
MorF : Male or female
MOSS : Member of the same sex
MOTOS : Member of the opposite sex
[b]MUSM : Miss you so much

N
NM : Not much
NFG : No f*****g good
NFI : no f***ing idea
NFW : No feasible way or no f*****g way
NIFOC : Naked in front of computer
NP or N/P : No problem
NRN : No response necessary

O
OIC : Oh, I see
OLL : Online love
OTF : Off the floor
OTOH : On the other hand
OTTOMH : Off the top of my head
OMG : oh my God
OMFG : oh my f***ing God
OP : original poster

P
PANS : Pretty awesome new stuff (as opposed to ?POTS?)
PCMCIA : People can?t master computer industry acronyms
PDA : Public display of affection
PEBCAK : Problem exists between chair and keyboard
PIBKAC : Problem is between keyboard and chair
PITA : Pain in the ass
PM : private message
PMFJIB : Pardon me for jumping in but?
::POOF:: : Goodbye (leaving the room)
POS : Parent over shoulder (change the topic)
POTS : Plain old telephone service
PU : That stinks!

R
RL : Real life (that is, when not chatting)
ROFL : rolling on floor laughing
ROR : Raffing out roud (Engrish for ?laughing out loud?)
ROTFL : Rolling on the floor laughing
ROTFLMAO : Rolling on the floor laughing my a** off
ROTFLMAOWPIMP : Rolling on the floor laughing my a** off while peeing in my pants
ROTFLMBO : Rolling on the floor laughing my butt off
RPG : Role-playing games
RSN : Real soon now
RTFM : Read the f***ing manual
RTM : read the manual
RYO : Roll your own (write your own program; derived from cigarettes rolled yourself with tobacco and paper)

S
S4L : Spam for life (what you may get when you become someone?s customer or client)
SHCOON : Shoot hot coffee out of nose
SEG : S***-eating grin
SF : Surfer-friendly (low-graphics Web site)
SFW : safe for work
SNAFU : Situation normal, all f***ed up
SO : Significant other
SOHF : Sense of humor failure
SOL : Smilling out loud or sh*t out of luck
SOMY : Sick of me yet?
STFU : shut the f*** up
STFW : Search the f*****g Web
STW : Search the Web
SWAG : Stupid wild-a** guess

T
TAFN : That?s all for now
TANSTAAFL : There ain?t no such thing as a free lunch
TBH : to be honest
TC : take care
TFH : Thread from hell (a discussion that just won?t die and is often irrelevant to the purpose of the forum or group)
TGIF : Thank God it?s Friday
THX : Thanks
TIA : Thanks in advance (used if you post a question and are expecting a helpful reply)
TLA : Three-letter acronym
TLK2UL8R : Talk to you later
TMI : Too much information
TOPCA : Til our paths cross again (early Celtic chat term)
TPTB : The powers that be
TTFN : Ta-Ta for now
TTT : Thought that, too (when someone types in what you were about to type)
TTYL : Talk to you later
TU : Thank you
TTFN : ta ta for now
TTYL : talk to you later
TY : thankyou

U
UAPITA : You?re a pain in the ass
UW : You?re welcome

V
VBG : Very big grin
VBSEG : Very big s***-eating grin
VM : Visitor Message

W
WDALYIC : Who died and left you in charge?
WFM : Works for me
WIBNI : Wouldn?t it be nice if
WRT : With respect to
WTF : what the f***
WT? : What/who the ?
WTFO : What the F***! Over!
WTG : Way to go!
WTGP? : Want to go private?
WTH : what the hell
WU? : What?s up?
WUF? : Where are you from?
WYSIWYG : What you see is what you get
WB : welcome back
WE : whatever
W/ : with
W/O : without

Y
YW : you're welcome
YGBSM : You gotta be s***tin? me!
YMMV : Your mileage may vary.

AFAIK :As Far As I Know
CMIIW :Correct Me If Im Wrong
IMHO :In My Humble Opinion
MAHO : Manusia Homo
VM : Visitor Message
WTS = want to sell
WTB = want to buy
COD = cash on delivery

2 comments:

  1. wuih lengkap banget..ternyata ada banyak sekali yah
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya, trima kasih juga kunjungannya. Posting ini hampir semua dapet dari agan-agan KASKUS'ers. . . :ngakak

    ReplyDelete

komentarmu, aku tunggu! no spam!

Site search

    Partner

    Disclaimer

    Maindakon Maindakon merupakan blogg yang berisi tentang berbagai informasi dimana kami tidak menjamin bahwa informasi tersebut benar 100%. Semua posting ditulis sesuai dengan refrensi yang kami dapatkan. Semua tips yang ditulis sebatas saran atau sugesti untuk memberikan solusi atau sekedar berbagi info yang dimana kami tidak menjamin benar 100%.